ONE2 – We are a small but dynamic company specialising in 3D graphics. We are constantly developing, undertaking greater and greater challenges and that is the reason why we are looking for talented professionals, who, like us, value passion and fun as much as technical skills.
We are looking for people who are experienced in creating advanced architectural visualisations and visualisations of products and, at the same time, we welcome talented artists who want to develop these skills.
We value the comfort of individual, independent time management, so we agree on the place and time of completing the order individually.
Briefly about responsibilities
The 3D Graphic Designer is responsible for creating photorealistic architectural visualisations of interiors, exteriors and products on all the stages of visualisation creation (i.e. modelling, texture painting and creating materials, mapping, lighting stages, rendering and postproduction).
- Cooperation via Internet from any place on Earth
- Flexible working hours
- Participation in the projects for foreign clients on the estate market
- Cooperation with qualified artists
- Cooperation in the form suitable for the employee – to be arranged.
- Perfect knowledge of the: Autodesk 3Ds max, Corona Renderer, Adobe Photoshop programmes – a precondition. Knowledge of Zbrush, Vray and Unreal Engine programmes would be an additional asset.
- Ability to interpret architectural-construction drawings.
- English skills enabling written communication with foreign clients.
- About 40 hours a week availability.
- Spatial imagination and feeling for colours and composition.
If you are interested in our offer (or want to know more), please, send your CV and a link or a file with your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org until 16 February 2017.
We will contact the selected candidates by phone.